Friday, February 11, 2011

Feeling MUCH better today

Well me and zach talked, i think were going to be fine.
I just hate being so far away.
and he's forsure not moving here now because his mom and her boyfriend split, and shes really in bad health and he needs to be near her to help with the house.. He said he's looking at apartments in the city. Which is kind of good, because I totally respect and did not expect him to leave his mother. So I am going to work for 3 months or so here, save all the $ i can, then move back to MB! And we will get a place in the city.
It doesn't really affect the fact that I want to go to school because they have the same school in the city anyways, Marvel.

So yes! things are looking up! OH and I lost 3 pounds! :D
so im 137.

hales xx

3 comments:

  1. 3 pounds that's crazy great!! Good job!!!!! Immglad it situation withschool seems to work out :) I always thought of going to marvel too :) how tall are you? Ive prob asked but my attention span is one of a gold fish haha I reached 132.5 this morning!! Keep up the good work

    ReplyDelete
  2. haha! I am 5'6 :). how tall are you??
    & thank you! Yes marvel will be awesome! i want to go for esthetician

    ReplyDelete
  3. Sweet I'm 5'3.5" haha I should measure again maybe I grew from yoga hahah good work!!

    ReplyDelete