Tuesday, February 1, 2011

GOD DAMNIT!

GraceyJ! It didn't control my night, but it did control me today. Well somewhat...

My friend wanted to go to Red Robin to eat. So I orded a grilled Salmon burger, no bun, no sauce. It came with fries and wrapped in as shitton of lettuce. I ate mostly lettuce and then 3/4 of the salmon, which is around 250 cals. SO that was perfect because day 3 of ABC your allowed 300. I didn't touch the fries.. I hid the unfinished salmon under some veggies .

But later that night! I had 2 freakin pogo's!! 393 cals altogether. Purging was not an option. So then today I figured , well day 4 is 400 cals. So I'm fasting today.

Except I had a donut and a peice of bread with butter. But I puked them up immediatly after. But still. I just hate not having control. I had to come home because moe & jasmine wanted to go out to eat, and i straight up said to them, im not eating today because of those pogos. Got some backlash but really I DONT CARE. i'm almost 20! I don't have to eat if you don't want me too. But I got sick of hearing about what they wanted to eat and them making comments like "oh right youre not eating today".

I don't expect people to understand. But Oh well... If I have to sacrifice a social life to lose weight. Then consider me a hermit.


hales.

No comments:

Post a Comment