Thursday, February 10, 2011

PRETTY GIRL SWAG

Welll, last night I worked out pretty hard. Did an hour on the elliptical, then 200 crunches. 3 different kinds. I have yet to work out today but I definitely will be..
Sofar comsumed, 4 strawberries, some watermelon. 2 triscuts.

i forget the cal amount, its really low though, I keep track on this diet website now.
It even posts my estimated daily weightloss day by day depending on what i have ate, and the excersize i punched in that i did. I kind of am inlove with it.

today my friend ashley told me "not that you were fat before (yes i was/am) but wow! You look GREAT! You look like you've lost a ton of weight"

fuck yeah! first compliment. :) Still got a lot more to go though. I want to be 120 ish by march 17th. it's doable. I am strong, confident, and controlled.
My ultimate goal weight is 105. Maybe a flat 100.

I still have to eat dinner tonight but I know what we are having and ive worked all the cals & fat and carbs. I should be eating around 250. and its very low in fat and carbs.

excellent.

Hope your day is going great.

hales.

3 comments:

  1. Your doing so well hun stay strong!!!! I hope to be under 120 by at least April Stay strong!!! Xox

    ReplyDelete
  2. wow . your doing great ! im still having trouble with my consumption !
    Im part of a website that tracks cals and exercise too . I think there kind of fun in a weird way.. :)

    staystrong!
    xx.

    ReplyDelete