Friday, February 4, 2011

I decided

I decided to go off the ABC diet today.
The low amount of cals, actually made me just eat MORE at night and binge!
So I have a new plan of action.
In the morning, I will have fruit, or a fruit smoothie.

then not eat all day (that usually fills me up anyways).
and then if my parents make a healthy dinner i eat a SMALL portion. I always eat in my room soo its easy to throw the extra i take to make it look normal out.

Thats the plan. Just be healthy.
Unlimited fruits and veggies allowed.

I'm off to work out. :)

ps. - got a job today!

2 comments:

  1. whoot whoot! what job? and good luck love!
    x

    ReplyDelete
  2. at Mcdonalds! yikes! I know.. bad foods! but the thing is, i HATE mcdonalds food.

    and ive worked at one before so what I DO KNOW about working there is that I'll be running around on my feet the whole shift! which is perfect :)

    ReplyDelete