Sunday, February 27, 2011

shoe game nutz i call em' ca$hew$

BEEN DOING GOOD.
Havent eating any crap from my work yet.
Everyone at my work calls me little one.

i'm not even thin, lmfao, theyre just all so fat,

thats sad. But in a sick way,it makes me happy. Lol
I feel so superior bringing my lunch from home (usually fruit or salad)
and watching the other girls eat milkshakes, and double cheese burgers lol.

This one girl, like every single shift i have with her, shes always like "Wow! you eat so healthy, I wish i could do that." then she orders a milkshake, fries and a burger.
EVERY. SINGLE. SHIFT.

seriously? You wish you could do this? Put down the mafuckin' fork then. Lmfao.
Sorry.. I know its rude but seriously. I hate people who complain they are overweight yet eat SHIT and drink milkshakes.

You think I don't get tempted by burgers, or that I would LOVE a milkshake?
Honestly. ahah.

ps. pilates is great.
:)

have a great day girls. :)

half banana fo' breaky
veggies for lunch, with 1 tsp ranch.

xx0 take care

2 comments:

  1. haha thats awesome, put down the muthafuckin fork hahahaha i always say that LOL im glad your going great good for you staying so strong :) n yay to tiny :)
    keep up ze good work

    ReplyDelete
  2. thanks nikki! haha and yes i have lots of sayings like that :P

    ReplyDelete