Wednesday, February 9, 2011

Im not being cold, im just watching you pretend..

So, I tried to help her. We had this huge talk and she said she would take my advice, I helped her realize that you can't lose 100 pounds in a month. but you will lose it over time if you eat healthy EVERY day and excersize at least 3 times a week for 30 minutes.

So what does she order when we go out for lunch today.

A large chocolate milk, gulps that down before we order, gets a bottomless pop has about 4 glasses of that.

and then orders this wrap, which im sure to the blind eye would sound healthy but in actuality it was full of TACO CHIPS, cheese, mayo, bacon.. that thing is nearly 1000 cals! And fries. Which she got bottomless option. and she refilled.

I didnt say anything.
Lol.
Whatever! I had a salad. I looked on the website ahead of time and the one i had is 357 cals. :).

lemon water.

Anywho time to work out, see you guys!

ps. got 2 lace tank tops! a grey and a white one.

What would you pair them with?

hales.

No comments:

Post a Comment