Wednesday, February 2, 2011

i cheated

I cheated today. I ate about 120 cals more than I was supposed to have.
BUT
It was a 100 cal day, so i'm not going to freak out too much, that still makes my calorie intake 220, which is still a low cal amount. It's not like I went crazy and had a huggge binger or anything. Although when i ate the extra 120 cals it to me, was a binge. I had 2 peices of chocolate. >.< lol. 120 cals . Geeez!

But heck, Id rather fill that craving then ignore it for like 3 days and then have a HUGE binger eating everything in the kitchen!

What do you think? Bad? I still feel bad.

hales

2 comments:

  1. its fine! its still close to no calories. dont let it worry you at all.
    x

    ReplyDelete
  2. thanks , hopefully I will be good when the next 100 cal day pops up

    ReplyDelete