Saturday, February 12, 2011

Stay Strong

Well work was good, I have 3 shifts this week but my boss said I will be getting fulltime as soon as im trained..so.. yes! ahah

Today I ate a bowl of kellogs cereal, with 1/2 cup milk for breakfast.
then my parents ordered chinese food..
I had 6 dry ribs!! EW I don't know how much is in that!
And a bowl of wonton soup (but i didnt eat the wontons just the veg&broth)

Anyways I felt so gross after the dry ribs that i puked them up.
and probably some of the wonton in there aswell..

I really want to stay on track.
I really dont want to gain back the 5 i just lost.

Time to work out.

hales <3

2 comments:

  1. I hear u about staying on track I almost had to eat cake at the party it was almost forceful but I was like in my head I can't lol that's it I just can't. But te crisis was averted n all I had was a couple of veggies !! Your doinggood so stay strong don't let anything hold u back

    ReplyDelete
  2. thanks nikki! & wow, good job on the cake situation! I know that the dry ribs were bad but i also know it wont make me gain 5 pounds over night.. i hope haha

    ReplyDelete