Monday, February 14, 2011

Valentines day

THANKS Glitch & Nikki! Ps. Glitch, I read your blog, its not letting me comment! But I like the idea you have ! I'll join in the facts thing :)

Well he ended up calling me later that night and apologized for everything, admitted I was right (damn straight!) and he said he only said he would think about breaking up because he was so frustrated with me. But its all good. And Guess what came to my doorstep today? Flowers :). He arranged to have them delivered even tho he's in a different province.

As for weight! today i consumed some watermelon, thats it sofar. I decided i am allowed fruit during the day, and after 6;30 , only veggies, because fruit has more sugar and carbs!
Also I burnt a killer mix cd today and I started dancing for cardio purposes, I was doing some kickstyle air boxing and running on spot, and just a big mix of things. I also would hop on my elliptical for some songs, and do crunches / squats in bursts.

I think that will be more effective than just elliptical for 30 mins? What do you think?

xx. stay strong my friends :)

2 comments:

  1. AWE goood about that boy. :) Glad it worked out - and flowers are always nice.

    boo - you are not the first person that said my comments are not working... Not good. I shall have to figure this out. lol

    as for the weight: GOOD JOB :D that is awesome.

    I agree - it would be very effective. :)

    and as for the blogy once a day thing - I'm just asking people to join in if they want. :) and for seven days post post a picture of something that makes you happy - one picture a day and a little caption - we all need more positivity in our circle! :D

    MUAHS!
    luh ya!

    ReplyDelete
  2. :D sounds good! I will start with the Picture .. now!

    ReplyDelete