Sunday, February 6, 2011

These girls fall like dominoes.

Ugh! Dog keeps chewing my cords. God damn! Anyways, sofar , so good. Have been working out everyday, and ive mostly only been eating fruit & veg. my only exception was a baked chicken breast , which is good for you anyways, because its protien and pretty low in fat, and protien builds muscle :).

Its weird to eat healthy, and not feel bad.

but i guess i'm still not really eating that much. lol
still under 800 cals a day EASILY,

meh. atleast theyre all healthy cals.
it feels like a lot of food.
today i had a banana and 5 peanuts.

I still have to have supper but ive been really good with just only eating the healthy okay foods that my dads girlfriend eats. and if they make something unacceptable then I'll just tell them i'll look after myself.

so thats how things have been.

;)

2 comments:

  1. Good job, I find I lose more weight eating really healthy n exercising than I would fasting, it's confusing but it works lol

    ReplyDelete
  2. i know eh? but its so hard to eat sometimes.

    like i gave myself max 800 but because im eating all healthy foods im only at like 420 aha.

    this is almost better than anything!

    ReplyDelete