Friday, February 11, 2011

What do you think?

So, today i ate :
1 medium cafe mocha no toppings, black. from tim hortons. 170 cal.
5 strawberries, something like 35 cals.
ceasar salad & 1 slice garlic bread. I got it in a restaurant, i asked for "easy on the dressing" , so Im going to go by what I think the calculations would be 360 ish? I really dont know. I didn't eat it all anyways.
The garlic bread will be around 145 cals.
710 cals. :(
So kind of a big day of eating :(

I feel so bad! what do you think? Should i worry? Also Im not working out tonight because we didnt get home from after dinner until a little while ago, and im exhausted! But i do start work tommorow at four, and i plan on working out when im home from that..

I dunno, I feel gross.

1 comment:

  1. I think your fine anything under 1000 eep that even scares me tho you will be fine workout when u can and cutback a bit today!! Stay strong!!

    ReplyDelete