Monday, January 31, 2011

CHANGE IN PLANS

Good thing I am so darn adaptable!
Soo, Tonight I am going to sleep over at my friend Moe's.
Yes to not having to avoid roasts! But now I have to be strong at her house.
I think it will be fine. She kind of knows how I am with eating anyways.
And The first basic rule for anyone who trys to use other people as excuses for eating.

BE CREATIVE! If you must lie, make it believable.
&
Truthfully, No one can make you eat. Seriously. What are they going to do, shove it down your throat? I dont think so. Saying No thanks is saying Yes please to thin.

Hales

Ps- as a precaution I am not eating anything atall until I am at her house, and if its fatty, then I won't eat atall.

1 comment:

  1. oh i hope you have fun :D
    dont worry too much about the food. dont let it control your night.
    x

    ReplyDelete