Wednesday, January 26, 2011

Feeling good.

So the past 3 days I've only been eating healthy foods, and still minimal amounts. My body feels really good. I've been doing my elliptical every morning, and sometimes again at night, plus crunches. And I've been taking 2-4 Apple Cidar Vinegar pills a day also. Annnd I did my nails, toes too, really nice. Plus tanning every single day x2, thats the tanning bed & a self tanner. I got a bunch of new makeup . I feel good. I look good. Not skinny, but I feel like I am slowly going to achieve what I want. It feels good at the end of the day to know I haven't eaten any gross foods. And When i wanted to binge last night, (i always have trouble with eating at night), instead of going for something fattening, I had raw cut p radishes. Which have like barely any cals, and no fat ! I feel great.

I think Healthy food choices really make a huge difference.
Oh yeah, and If you don't tan, you should get one because it makes you look A LOT more toned and thinner.

Hales <3

No comments:

Post a Comment