Monday, January 3, 2011

Karma is only a bitch if you are.

Greetings! Alright, sorry I didn't post yesterday.
Yep. I'm saying sorry even though no one reads this. Ha ha. SO.
Yesterday I picked up my elliptical, and I did 45 mins last night.
Then I did another 45 minutes this morning. I want to do it again but I'm going to my cousins for a few nights. So I am going to have to just do some crunches before bed, and maybe if she isnt weirded out I can use her treadmill...
We will see!
On an eating note, today all I've eaten sofar is half an orange. 40 cals! woo!
And at the moment am drinking green tea. That won't be all I eat today though because I'm supposed to have dinner at my Aunties. BUT thankfully I told her I don't like meatballs, or Stroganoff (which is true lol, even if I didnt have an eating disorder I wouldn't eat that!)So she said I can just have a 'Smartone' which the highest one I know is about 300 cals. They are tastey and guilt free if you don't eat much during the day.

So CHEERS!
Goodluck to anyone else out there with this disease

No comments:

Post a Comment