Wednesday, January 12, 2011

She doesn't try to be more than shes worth, but she will never be worth anything to you.

Isn't that just exactly how I feel right now.. (My blog title).
Zach never called me last night. Didn't call me today either (yet..) . I just feel stupid. So stupid for thinking I meant as much to him as he does to me.. 4 years.. Wasted! I know I am blowing this up, but I really feel like he's not coming. So I guess for now I will just look after myself, starve, make sure I look nice. Don't be totally rude to cute boys who hit on me (Might as well keep my options open..). I don't know. It still hurts. I'm hurt. How could he be so unfazed by the idea of not being here for 4 months! Of not seeing each other for 4 months! And if it was so important to him, wouldn't he at least figure out the date! I just feel like a royal fucking idiot...

On a good note, i only ate 90 cals sofar today and its 4:12 pm.

Hales.

No comments:

Post a Comment