Friday, January 7, 2011

Tanarexic

Woww, I forgot just how awesome tanning feels! It's so relaxing, not to mention being tan makes you look less sick and more toned.
So I bused down to the mall today and got a tanning package. :). I also bought a tank top for 5 bucks. Umm almost bought 2 hoodies that were each too small for me, As a goal marker of some sort, but I don't really have that much $ right now (seeing as I am jobless and all) . Plus I already bought a shirt thats too small for me! So that's okay for now.
It's 5 pm and I have eaten a special k bar. 90 cals. And this mini 1 bite eclair thinger, I know! Bad bad bad. But im def, under 200 cals today (sofar). I figured since I was eying up the damn eclair's I might aswell have one so I don't go crazy and binge at 4 in the damn morning AGAIN! Still feel terrible about that.
So tonight I wil work out on the elliptical and also do crunches, but I'm waiting to shower (I always shower right after working out) because you need 4 hours to let your tan work in with the lotions you use.
Oh! Cutest gay guy EVER works at the tanning place I joined. I love him.

Ciao! Hales

No comments:

Post a Comment