Saturday, January 8, 2011

Time means Nothing

Today!
Didn't get to go tanning, they're only open till 5. I was going to leave at 2:14 to bus down but I looked outside and there was like over 2 ft of snow EVERYWHERE! So I shoveled a path to the sidewalk, the sidewalk in front of my house, a huge parking space for my dad's gf (a little bitch about that later to come), A path from my front path to the side of my house to the gate, from that gate around my house to my back door, then a big space there, then from my back door to the end of my yard to the other gate! Yay for calories burned!!

Still mad I didn't get to tan. I didn't HAVE to shovel all that snow, and if I hadn't of shoveled her drive, she would have been FUCKED! She has a tiny car. So I ask when she gets home at 3:20, for a ride (its a 5 min drive but a loong walk). "NOPE" Not even a fucking thank you! Not to mention I did the dishes AND folded the laundry.
Like how rude is that! I missed my damn bus so that YOU could park, and you can't drive me 5 minutes?

Seriously. just pisssed me off!
And then to top things off I ate 527.5 , But i puked up the last 170, I'm not sure how to calculate that but still, that seems like a lot to me.
I'm supposed to be doing the 2,4,6,8 diet, but I just cant eat the 6 or the 8 without feeling HUGE!! So I am just going to stick to restricting.

Anyways I'm going to tan tomorrow! and my dad is back tomorrow. Thank god.
(FYI - my dads girlfriend is kind of fucked in the head and doesn't like me because she gets jealous that my dad loves me. I'm his kid you fucking weirdo. and I'm nothing but nice to her. she can go fuck herself!! I want Zach here, so I don't have to deal with her bullshit by myself. :( )

No comments:

Post a Comment