Sunday, January 9, 2011

Need to take control of this.

Ugh. So for breakfast I had 2 shots of Baileys Irish cream, my back is killing me!! From all my working out. Then I had a lean cuisine , SO that was 424 altogether.

Then I ate 1 cookie, and a TON of popcorn (air popped but there was butter!! gr.) , then I puked it all up.
Then I ate 4 perogies.
Bad bad bad
:(

I didn't bother puking them up, because I am still puking in that BAG and it SMELLS SO FUCKING BAD! I need to get rid of it ASAP tomorrow.
So I didn't do my elliptical today because of my soreness. :(. Hating myself right now.
But I did go to the mall today, so at least I wasn't just sitting around, I was walking outside and in the mall..

but fuck! 2 nights of binge-purge.
I am going to start taking my apple cider vinegar pills again every day at 6:30, then drink a ton of tea, that should make me feel full.
Its weird though, its like im just eating to eat... because i wasn't hungry.
UGH.

Stay lovely, Hales.

2 comments:

  1. i cant imagine what purging popcorn is like /: eep.
    sounds like a lovely breakfast lol.
    stay strong honey.
    x

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh it's terrible lol, very hard .. Had to gulp down a lot of water!

    ReplyDelete