Monday, January 17, 2011

You love to drink, so do we, grab my bottle & bring it to me!

SORRY! (I'm apologizing to myself) . I didn't mean to be totally MIA but I got really really drunk on Saturday, I drank 2 bottles of wine and a rockstar vodka and baileys, on an empty stomach. It's basically taken me until today to recover.. Yesterday wasn't bad I ate a little bit of poutine, and then a bunch of salad later. But today I feel gross. I ate a chicken salad pita .. Altho chicken salad isn't that fattening in small doses, I feel terrible because I also had fish & chips & salad. EW!

So tomorrow I am back to my normal starving self! I am praying that my dads girlfriend stops cooking for me. She said she usually doesn't cook when my dads not home.
SO THEN WHY HAVE YOU BEEN MAKING BIG DINNERS! Ugh! lol. I am going to resort to saying I don't like _____ . (Whatever she chooses to make).

Anyways im still in this stupid city with no job & no boyfriend.
Daytime television is my nest best friend.

Hales

No comments:

Post a Comment