Thursday, January 6, 2011

I am a Grenade

Ughh!
SO last night at about 4 am, what did I do? I woke up and BINGED, HARD. I puked it all up instantly but I'm just so disappointed that it happened. As for today I am doing alright. I swayed from the eating plan a bit because instead of eating what I planned for supper, I just snacked all day on little things.. like nuts, ugh and like 10 pretzels. But I am def still at 400 cals, so I'm not worried. But I am SOO tired today. I slept in until 4. I don't know if I will work out later, my whole body is aching, I think I will though, because I hate the feeling of being lazy.

On the plus... JERSEY SHORE MARATHON!!! And new episode tonight!
I love it.

Me and Zach are calling each other after every episode and talking about them haha.
We're cute.

Hales <3

No comments:

Post a Comment