Sunday, January 9, 2011

WHAT THE HELL

WHY HAVENT I BEEN ABLE TO GO ON PRETTYTHIN SINCE YESTERDAY EVENING.

Anyone who can answer this and stop my anxieties would be greatly appreciated it!
Every other website is working for me, & same deal with the internet on my phone.
SO i had to find something else to fuck around on last night. Grew some balls and found a website with breast augmentation Doctors in my area. I am going to call to see how much a consultation costs. I don't want huge boobs, but I need mine shaped, I think I have those tubular breasts, not to the worst degree of them, but enough that i just don't like them. I hate my boobs. I only like them when their nipples are hard.
So I am going to go check it out, and I'll ask them what they can do, and if they have payment plans, ect.

So yeah last night went like this after 5 pm.
eat - puke
eat again - puke
eat again - puke
eat again - puke

ughhh! So now i have to get rid of this nasty bag full of puke (because my dads girlfriend was home and would have heard me in the bathroom).

plan on not eating over 300 today.
thats easy.
I got my binging out of my system last night.

Hales <3

No comments:

Post a Comment