Monday, January 31, 2011

insomnia

Soo I haven't slept since 10 am yesterday. I'm in bed. I'm trying to sleep. I even worked out at like 5 am to try and get tired. On a positive note day 2 was a sucess , now onto day 3 feeling more determined that ever! Oh yah... buying a scale today!! I'm soooo excited I haven't weighed myself since november. And I was 149. Eww. I know I'm thinner than that I can feel it, in my clothes and whatnot.
Also been suuuuper sick these last few days so I haven't rly been working out but I'm not exactly laying around doing nothing either. So today my dad comes back home & his gf is making a roast. Perfect for me to eat what I want because I hate roasts of all kinds , so I don't need to eat it! Woohoo :). My plan for dinner 2day is one of my 170 frozen smart ones dinner.. so that leaves 130 cals for the rest of the day. I'm thinking something lite for breaky so that way if I feel like picking at foods I have some calories left to do it.

Good luck to everyone else on this journey..

Hales <3

2 comments:

  1. Your doing great!! Yay for motivation and I totally feel u on the insomnia it sucks bad then when I do finally fall asleep I'm awoke by babies lol damn your doing great. Getting a scale will be exciting I love n also hate mine lol :) stay strong

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks!! Oh man I know I finally fell asleep around 9ish, then I had to get up at 11 because I feel bad if I sleep in late and make my dog stay in his cage! Thank god for hot showers.

    ReplyDelete