Thursday, January 20, 2011

I wish to feel smaller under your sheets, I wish for the whole truth everytime you speak.

So today is the first day of the Skinny Girl Diet. Sofar I have eaten 90 cals.
I'm allowed 400.
And I made myself a new rule to help with binging! --> I'm not allowed to eat ANYTHING unless someone is with me. Great rule. No more night binges or day binges when I'm buy myself.
I literally am not allowed to eat even the foods I have planned for the day if I'm alone.

Wish me luck :).
Jersey shore tonight! Whoop whoop!
My friend Kayla is also being a good crutch for me. Whenever I am about to eat she says to txt her. :) and Whenever she is about to cave and go back with her manipulative ex, she will txt me.

Gotta love good friends! & I love how she doesn't even blink an eye or judge me on my eating disorder. I love her.

Hales <3

No comments:

Post a Comment