Tuesday, January 4, 2011

I wish to feel smaller under your sheets, I wish for the whole truth everytime you speak.

Today was alrigght! I went to my cousins last night, and after the night I ended up eating 900 cals. A LOT. But I binged out a bit.. It's so hard to resist when people are showing food in your face and staring at you like YOU'RE the weird one for making a healthy choice.. Well.. healthy..unhealthy.. Whatever. Anyways I lucked out majorly because my Aunt is a workout nut! So she has a fulll gym downstairs. I went for a run on the tread and also lifted weights and did some crunches this morning.
That helped me feel a bit better.
Oh I also puked up a lot of that 900 cals. I know, disgraceful, but it had to be done..

As for the rest of today I ate 380 at her place, then my dad ordered Chinese, which I did have to eat, but I puked it all up right away! So thats nice. I'm going to do 45 mins on the elliptical before bed aswell..

& to top off some great news... My dad took me grocery shopping for food I will eat!
So i got all healthy low cal shit, lots of those lean cuisine frozen dinners, the highest one I got is 270 cals. Which is awesome because I don't really go out often, so I'm going to make an eating plan that puts me in at 650 cals a day, for the next 2 weeks, then I'll go shopping again. If i need to. And of coarse if i don't feel like eating (which I normally don't) , I don't have too. The plan is more of a backup thing that I can use if I REALLY can't resist . . . it's better to have a plan than to go nuts and binge!!

Anyways one more thing, Monster Engery Import is only 11.3 cals!! I'm inlove!!

Ciao ! Hales

No comments:

Post a Comment