Saturday, January 29, 2011

I'm just doin me & you can never understand it.

So! Sorry I didn't post yesterday. My cousin and her friend had to come spend the night because they had to do things in the city and they could only get a ride here the night before. So I had a little sleep over.
I had a binge with them.
Ugh.
For breakfast I had one of my smoothies, which are around 225 cals. Then I had a ceasar salad pita , which is 250 cals.

Which was fine, thats all I had planned to eat. but then, i made pita chips in the oven with hummus. Not even sure about the cals there. and i had 2 peices of pizza!

EW!! And I didn't get to work out because they were there in the morning ! Ugh! And then yesterday night I ate freakin FRENCH FRIES. UGH.. such a fat ass.
So today I woke up with all intentions of working out, and wow, My cousin gave me her flu. So my throats swollen. Runny Nose. Ugh.

The plus side of being sick is that I told my dads gf that I also feel Nauseous.
So I can puke up all I want in the upstairs bathroom without being judged or having to be quiet. and I also said it's hard to eat. So She brought me a Mama burger frmo a&w ,which i ate, but i puked it up about half hour later.

Other than that I actually don't feel hungry ATALL! So I am going to only drink tea for the next few days and I may begin a ABC or SGD . I have until March 10ish to lose a good 20 pounds. Do you think I can do it??

No comments:

Post a Comment