Thursday, January 13, 2011

You're looking skinny like a model with your eyes all painted black..

SO. I talked to Zach! He called me at like 2:30 in the morning, I guess he didn't have a phone where ever he was. And I asked him about coming here & stuff. He said he is still coming. I hate being so damn insecure! On a plus note, today I am wearing a shirt that didn't fit me a week and a half ago. :)
Andd today I have eaten, half a pita & 1 tbsp hummus. aka 80 cals! Then some nuts.. So I'm at 220 cals.
I think I am going to make tomato soup for supper. It's super low cal and soup always fills me up.. Or Chicken Noodle (Lipton of coarse!).
Yesterday I ate a bowl of chili. I did all the math and the one bowl was around 500 cals. Not too bad I guess.. Better than a 700 day.
Um, someone on PT posted this link about starvation mode.
It's really interesting so here ya go
http://www.associatedcontent.com/article/1574882/starvation_mode_dispelling_the_myths.html?cat=5

Anyways, PCE, <3, SKINNY

hales

2 comments:

  1. haha woahh i jusst had a bowl of tomato soup! amazingggggggggg, i love it. What brand do you get? I got mine from bread co but i want to buy some at the store so i can figure the cals and make it at home.
    Xox

    ReplyDelete
  2. campbells! aha, :). I think they make it in low fat too but thats what my dads girlfriend likes to buy!

    ReplyDelete