Saturday, January 1, 2011

Life is what you make it.

Happy new years!! I decided I would start blogging again, keeping track of time.
Where did I go? Why haven't I posted? - Well I was living in a small shack with an electric heater , on my boyfriends parents property! Using their family computer just was not a safe idea for me, because I like to keep my weird demented thoughts about life, myself, and FOOD a secret. But anyways, here I am - 2 provinces away from there with my own computer!

So what will I kick the new year off with? ...

NEW YEARS RESOLUTIONS!
*Lose 25 Pounds
*Go to University

Simple enough.. FYI, I am 5'6 and a half. 146 Pounds. Super heavy!! But I was 165 in May. So I'd say this is a good track. And I can lose a lot faster now that I have an ELLIPTICAL! <3

So here's to a new year.
Goodluck to anyone else who is trying to obtain a goal!

Halo

No comments:

Post a Comment